- Microsoft Azure is one of the largest and fastest-growing cloud service providers, and Microsoft Azure certifications are some of the most in-demand in the industry today.
- As organizations migrate critical systems and personal data to the cloud, the security of cloud systems has become an exceptionally important and much sought-after skill.
- In 2019 Microsoft released its first-ever specialist Azure security exam and certification. A Cloud Guru’s AZ-500 course will teach you how to design and implement security technologies and services in Microsoft Azure.
- The course leads you through a series of modules, labs, and demonstrations which will prepare you for the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam, leading to you becoming a Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate.
The course is divided into four main sections, following the structure of the AZ-500 exam syllabus:
- Manage identity and access
- Implement platform protection
- Manage security operations
- Secure data and applications
#AZ_500 #Cloud_Security #AzureSecurity